The Olson Group, Ltd. (OGL) conducted a review and comprehensive update to the State of Delaware Energy Assurance Plan and the Division of Energy and Climate’s outreach program. The project was carried out on behalf of the Delaware Department of Natural Resources an Environmental Control under a contract with the Delaware Emergency Management Agency (DEMA). Project activities included:
1. A detailed review and gap analysis of the existing Energy Assurance Plan (EAP).
2. Development of recommended modifications.
3. Planning and conduct of a statewide workshop to present the recommendations and solicit feedback.
4. Development of a revised Draft EAP, incorporating the adopted recommendations and other inputs from the workshop and follow-on reviews.
5. Development of operational checklists for use by agency personnel in implementing the revised EAP.
6. Development of an outreach program to promote the EAP with stakeholders in the public and private sector, including revisions to the Division’s website.